[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Array Voltage Question

Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO cqkg8co at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 07:52:23 EST 2014

Hello Lee ...

And that you for the quick e-mail reply.  Tuning up and down the band, I did notice some BCB interference.

I haven't had that problem with my beverages, so I am thinking I should pickup another PS that has a higher voltage output today.

Do you think I should I should also get some sort of BCB filter ?

Thank you

Brian, KG8CO