[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Indonesia

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 20:50:13 EST 2011

  Jo, YC0LOW has successfully installed a Hi-Z RX array in Indonesia. To our knowledge this is the first Hi-Z array to be installed in the equatorial zone. We are hopeful it will help with receiving on top-band there.
   Look for Jo and his ops as YE1C in the CQ-160.  Personally I am optimistic the array will help with the everpresent lightning static there. We will see.  Dont forget to turn your own arrays that direction once in a while looking for YE1C.
   Congratulations to Jo and his guys on all their hard work. I have pix of the temporary array in a Tea plantation. Hope to post them so others can see soon.
Lee   K7TJR