[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Indonesia

Jo, YC0LOW yc0low at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:18:16 EST 2011

Thanks for the posting, Lee.

I and the team will be QRV a day before the CQ-160m CW contest, in Friday 28
February 2011, starting 1117z (local sun rise) using our home calls:
YC0LOW/1, YB1CCF, YC1KAF, YB1NWP etc.

Having found some errors we made a week before, our final test in last
Sunday gave the team lots of thrills and enjoyments to receive DX signals,
especially from US-land, although it was not an easy task during our SS
where tropical static and D-layer were still dominant. But, it worked FB.
We will be using it as YE1C main rx antenna in the contest

Better and more exotic pictures of temporary installation of your rx array
will be made and sent to you, soon.

Agn, tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW