[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Maximum F/b with 80 ft spacing

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Fri Sep 17 18:44:38 EDT 2010

Larry, of course we are listening. I apologize, I think you may have asked me this once before, I forgot.
You can just cut two pieces of RG-6 cable, connectorize them and add them to get to best pattern mode on the array.

cable 1 should be cut to 6'10" and added to the Short Delay cable with a GOOD through barrel connector.
cable 2 should be cut to 23'9" and added to the Long Delay cable with a GOOD through barrel connector.
This should substantially reduce any back lobes on the array.
Let us know how this works.
Lee   K7TJR