[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] latest news

k9uw at wi-net.com k9uw at wi-net.com
Tue Aug 2 16:17:47 EDT 2022

Congratulations on your 3rd retirement, Lee!

Thanks to you and your designs I have 100+ countries confirmed on 160.  My
Hi-Z 4 square heard signals that were not detectable when listening on the
Inverted Vee I use for transmitting.  You were also there when I had
problems to solve.

73 and Good DX to you, Sir!

Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI