[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] latest news

lee at k7tjr.com lee at k7tjr.com
Tue Aug 2 12:19:32 EDT 2022

  Greetings all hi-z friends and acquaintances,

     It has been formally announced that I have sold my receiving antenna
business to dx engineering.

   Here is the news release.

"
https://www.onallbands.com/dx-engineering-acquires-hi-z-antennas-amateur-rad
io-products/?fbclid=IwAR2C3QzBBF5b1P1Z0PxNJ0N_TABbA5Hl1vAWtIqNn4n25XF2WQfdc8
Jhd7o"

   I will still be around building my own station back up to my latest
designs.

Thanks everybody for everything over the years, maybe I will see you on the
air again now.

I am not going anywhere just retiring for the third time.

Lee Strahan

K7TJR