[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] new product release.

Mike Zak Mike at crv.com
Mon Jan 8 00:01:48 EST 2018

Hi Lee,

I have been impressed by the triangular array.  I never would have guessed it would make lowband operations so manageable.  It really is a work of art, a game changer.  I started off with one of your 4el systems but went to the 3el because of some issues on my lot and lawn, but I have been very pleased.  This summer I plan to get back to a 4el or 8el but the 3el has been great.

Way back in my youth I worked for one of our intelligence agencies and used the AN/FLR-9 “Wullenweber” receive array and gained a lot of respect for these vertical arrays – you’ve done a GREAT job making all this stuff practical, simple, and affordable.

Looking forward to trying out one of your new controllers.  Right now I am using Green Heron Everywhere.

73,

Mike, W1MU