[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] new product release.

Lee STRAHAN k7tjr at msn.com
Sun Jan 7 16:33:05 EST 2018

 Hi Mike,
     I have a personal Ham friend in Spokane Wa who casually mentioned to me that he simply did not have enough room for the original 4-square. And then mentioned it again, and maybe again. So, I sat down and drew up a schematic for the Triangle array which I shared with him. He was very happy after constructing this array. I decided that I already had a working schematic I should go ahead and produce the array although I was not convinced it would be popular. The acceptance of this product to date has amazed me. My favorite comment about the array is that one can tune in a BC station and rotate the direction control and often listen to 3 or 4  different BC stations in different directions. I almost did not produce the triangle array which it turns out would have been a big mistake.

Lee K7TJR
Hi-Z Antennas