[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Visalia and Dayton

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Tue Feb 4 11:32:40 EST 2014

  Hello folks,

   Dick and I are planning to attend Visalia again and Dayton if we can
figure out a way to get a room somewhere there.

We are Dayton illiterate at this time.

One part of a presentation I am planning is to share a few success stories
of our arrays.

   My request, would some or any of you take a moment to send me a note
about your favorite moment with your Hi-Z array.

We also could use any sound bites or video if you happen to have same.

  Looking forward to these as they likely will show up on our website as
well.

   Thanks

Lee  K7TJR