[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] verticals supports

Phil Duff na4m at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 21 00:10:50 EST 2014

On Dec 21, 2014, at 4:52 AM, <contact at hizantennas.com> wrote:

>  Your system capacitance depends on how much overlap there is between wire
> element and ground post.
>  Off the top of my head I would say you are going to lose quite a bit of
> signal if there is more than a few inches of overlap.

Tnx Lee.  Now subscribed.

When you refer to overlap with the "ground post" in your 1st sentence above are you referring to the actual grounding rod attached to the Hi-Z amp's ground terminal or the vertical element's angle-iron mount which is driven into the ground but not attached to the amp's ground terminal?

Phil NA4M

Phil Duff          na4m[at]suddenlink.net