[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Array (4sq) not working properly

Roger D Johnson n1rj at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 18 07:51:52 EDT 2012

Hi Randy....

The grounds should make very little difference in this array due to the high
impedance
preamps. What preamps are you using? I would measure the voltage from the preamp
antenna terminal to ground. They should all be the same at about 5 volts.

73, Roger

--
Remember the Liberty (AGTR-5)
http://www.usslibertyveterans.org/