[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] ready

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Wed Aug 22 23:47:41 EDT 2012

 Greetings all,
 It has been way too long since I sent a note to this reflector
 about what is going on at Hi-Z.
   Travis and I have been building ahead a lot of inventory
 for the fall rush. We are presently in a position to supply
 any of the products from inventory. We are continuing to
 build inventory as we are totally caught up after resuming
 business.
   Orders continue to arrive daily and we are grateful for
 them. We are excited to see a couple systems coming on
 line in Japan this year. I need to count the countries we
 are installed in and report it here. It is amazing.
   The new plus-6 amps have been a real hit and are now
 exceeding the sales of the original Hi-Z amp. We will be
 shipping the regular Hi-Z amp in the new weather resistant
 enclosure very soon. We are simply waiting for a shipment
 of connectors as the design is firm now. We will continue
 to keep a few of the older amps around for replacement or
 spares.
    There are some exciting new ideas swirling around in
 engineering as we continue to look for that extra edge we
 have been able to supply so far. One of the things that
 keeps popping up is what can be done in limited space.
 We are looking into some promising ideas for the small
 back yards. We are also looking at a few things other
 than the RX arrays as new products.
   Lee K7TJR    and the Hi-Z antennas crew.