[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2

Andrew Cowan gm0udlandrew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 06:27:46 EDT 2011

Lee,  Just back from hols with the kids.

I have upped the voltage from the shack and it did reduce the imd when
on 160m last night.
I measured the voltage at the pre amps at the base of the verticals and
they read a bit low what would be the voltage range seen at them?
When you confirm the voltages I can set up the system to read 14.5 at
the controller and make improvements if necessary at the base pre amps.
Thanks for the info, the system has highlighted a fault with my 40m 4
square which I need to fix it has no gain the NW as the rx system beats
it, you can't have enough ants..
I can capture a picture of the products on my SDR to show you when I get
things tuned up and then reduce the voltage to show it if you want?

Andrew   GM0UDL

Message: 1