[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Idea for weatherproofing amps

Gunny gysgt at peak.org
Wed Mar 23 19:36:19 EDT 2011

Dave,

Yes. I was not totally clear. There are gasketed types that have rubber
o-ring / gaskets around the coax, too and work very well. It is true
that when sealed they retain whatever moisture is captured, but find
that typically is OK.

Air flow in lieu of a totally sealed approach works very well indeed.

Dick

>>> W0FLS