[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Receiving arrays

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Tue Mar 15 00:36:11 EDT 2011

Little did I know when I started building receiving arrays
 that I would receive through this one of the greatest gifts
 in the world.
   I have received the support through trying times of the
greatest group in the world. The Top-Band Guys.
   I am humbled and I thank you all from the bottom of
my heart.
   We are excited to return to making the magic that we do.
I hope you can all understand we are overwhelmed right now
but can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 We are back, and have some exciting new stuff.
   Thank You all,
Lee Strahan K7TJR
Dick Ewing   KO7N