[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Weatherprrofing amps

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Mon Mar 14 12:14:27 EDT 2011

Greetings. . .

It's great to see Lee and Dick back in business!  Great products, great support, and good prices.  Has anyone come up with a good long term solution for weatherproofing the amplifier units at the antenna elements?  Last December when it was cold and I was installing my 8 circle 160m array, I wrapped the amps in plastic grocery bags and taped them up.  While they've held up surprisingly well, I need to implement a permanent solution which doesn't introduce excessive C between the antenna and ground leads on the amps.  Any ideas?

73. . .Dave
W0FLS