[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Greetings

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Wed Sep 15 02:15:40 EDT 2010

Greetings to all whom have signed up for the reflector. We are working very hard  to keep
ahead of the fall season orders. Thank you. We are also looking forward
 to some great discussions on this reflector. We have shipped some of our first
8 element arrays and look forward to comments from users on those. We are now waiting on
a new batch of circuit boards so we can assemble more 8 element arrays. The 4 element arrays
are being delivered in short order now that we have plenty of boards for those. The three
element systems are being assembled now as well so we will be in an on the shelf situation
again.
   As the 8 element arrays mature, we will be keeping our eyes and ears open for other possible
products. No I dont think I will do a 4-square of 8 element arrays in the near future hi hi. So keep us in mind if
 you think of any ham radio products waiting to be built.
   On a personal note I am thinking we may see another really good season this year. I
guess time will tell.
Lee   K7TJR