[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] (no subject)

David Cole g3rcq at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 15:19:35 EDT 2010

Hi all - I have just read Lee's posting - Lee I am hanging in!!!

I have placed in position 8 verticals  23feet tall - ready for the 80m 100ft
circle array, this weekend my Son and I are burying the 8 x 50foot cables
together with 800feet of feeder - the array is located in the middle of
cornfields.

I will be posting results asap - keep building Lee (faster!!) -

I have a full size 80m 4 square array and reversable beverages on which to do
the comparisons.

Regards to all - call me on 80m dx end most sunset/sunrise times.

Dave G3RCQ