[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] 8 element array

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Mon Oct 11 12:34:09 EDT 2010

       Dick and I installed an 8-200 160 meter array right out of production among
 the carrot plants last Friday. I have to take it back down tomorrow because
 they will be harvesting. What a treat, I listened to many Europeans during the
 evening for three days, and many Pacific in the early morning. I am trying not
 to brag because I am very critical of my own work, but this array is just
 KILLER. I am listening to IV3PRK as I write this. He is perfect Q5 copy on the
 array and just a few peeps on the TX vertical. If I switch one click either
 direction he is nearly gone. Just like the recording demo on the
 www.hizantennas.com web page.

    We are building stuff as fast as we can to fill all the orders. All I can say is
 hang in there, the wait will be worth it!! We are catching up!!

    The latest customer to report is Joe K2XX, whom just finished building his
 4-square and reports:
 "  In every case signals received on the array
were much easier copy.  Usually, when I switched to the vertical the
signals were audible but difficult to copy or  uncopyable. "

   Thanks every body for the continued support.
Lee   K7TJR