[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] DX Engineering manufacturer showcase

contact at hizantennas.com contact at hizantennas.com
Thu Sep 30 00:07:00 EDT 2021

  Greetings all you Hi-Z fans and friends.

    I will be joining Tim K3LR for the Thursday manufacturers show case of
new products from Hi-Z on the DXE Thursday showcase webcast.

I will be available for questions during the allotted time on YouTube.

Here is the link  <https://www.facebook.com/DXEngineering/videos>
https://www.facebook.com/DXEngineering/videos   .

  The time is 2:30 Eastern time Thursday 9/30/2021

It is a little unclear to me how viewers log into comment so I will try to
fill that question in by another email tomorrow before the presentation.

I know the link above works so at this time that is the way to join in until
I get clarification on joining to comment.

Lee   K7TJR

Hi-Z Antennas