[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] antennas performance

Lee STRAHAN k7tjr at msn.com
Sat Sep 26 17:37:57 EDT 2020

Hello again Hi-Z guys and Gals,
     Just a brag about the new Hi-Z amps.
Eric NO3M set a distance record on 630 meters or 475 KHz using beta test version of the new V2 Hi-Z amps with a QSO with a VK4
Eric uses a large 8 circle with 8 of the amps.
Rudy N6LF just made a historic, I think; QSO on 137 KHz using a new V2 Hi-z amp. I have not heard if that is a distance record.
Rudy used a single vertical with one Hi-Z amp.

Lee Strahan
K7TJR