[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] new product release.

Mike Zak Mike at crv.com
Sun Jan 7 15:50:55 EST 2018

I can attest to the effectiveness of the triangular array with the 50’ spacing.

I did extensive A/B testing on 80m over three seasons, comparing it to a 450’ 2-wire Beverage running NE/SW.  The Triangular Array was as effective as the Beverages in 100% of the cases in which it was tested, and often it was better (if for no other reason that it was switchable).

I used 23’ verticals on homemade mast stubs with standard copper tubing as a ground rod, painted the verticals a flat black, and put the array out on a section of lawn.  It was invisible and it worked well.

Mike, W1MU