[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] new product release.

Lee STRAHAN k7tjr at msn.com
Sun Jan 7 15:09:48 EST 2018

Hi Steve,
   Yes, you are right. DXE as of Thursday has the items in their warehouse but unfortunately they are not on the website yet.
I have no information yet when they will be placed there. I was under the impression they were ready so I released the product.
   I am sure they will be there shortly. They have formally accepted the product so there are no issues except to make the wheels turn.

Lee K7TJR
Hi-Z Antennas