[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] HIZ 4-8 Pro with GHE wireless

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:15:19 EST 2017

Hello Dick

mine is the old one, no USB port

I am trying to control it remotely, so I will need to buy the HiZ Wireless
with USB or change to HGE

I am buying from GHE other products, for example to remotely control
DXE-TFS4 4SQ switch. They offer me also the Green Heron wireless remote
solution for the HiZ 4-8 pro

Actually I have poor signal on my HiZ receivers, only 1 green led on the
box, for a 310 ft distance

Using the same solution to all will be easy to manage, and maybe it give me
metter wireless signal

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W