[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Controlling HI-Z over Ethernet

Larry - K1UO k1uo at tds.net
Mon Sep 12 23:44:19 EDT 2016

Thanks Joe.  The below method using port forwarding and an associated IP
address/DDNS address is how I control the SPE2K amplifier and other
switching now.   Apparently I didn’t realize GHS had an app to install on my
local PC to allow switching control over the VPN connection to the remote
site where the Xmtr and Antennas are.

Ill look into this.  PM me with any equipment details I might need or might
be handy ( k1uo AT tds.net )

Thanks all for responding..  there is hope yet!