[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Controlling HI-Z over Ethernet

Jorge Diez CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:40:20 EDT 2016

Hello Larry

Check RA6LBS product

I am searching for products anyway my big problem is lack of internet in the remote site :-(

software:
http://lowbandsystems.com/collection/software

The remote IP switches is here:
http://lowbandsystems.com/collection/ethernet-io-interfaces

Ther is a dedicated RX software:
http://lowbandsystems.com/product/remote-controll-software-rx-globe

For TX arrays, we have a very special software:
http://lowbandsystems.com/product/remote-controll-software-antenna-switch-with-feedback
It does control your TX state, and will not allow HOT SWITCHIG, High SWR transmt etc.

And more or less common remote switch is:
http://lowbandsystems.com/product/remote-controll-software-antenna-switch

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W