[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Hi-Z 8 160m UPDATE

pflorig at windstream.net pflorig at windstream.net
Fri Dec 16 16:07:07 EST 2016

Hi,
I have been having some troubles with intermittent power line arc noise on some 7200v overhead lines here. Only had a few times when the noise is there and receiving on the 4-8sq at the same time so don't have good info except that I do see it as directional on the HiZ system. Been working with power co on it and have this current problem with a feeder drop about 400ft away. Only noticed the noise floor rise at the pulse level time and seemed to degrade some distance signals.
Tnx for the discussion here as will pay more attention to this in the future.
73 Phil W9iXX