[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] RX 4sq ground

kd9sv kd9sv at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 17:25:01 EST 2016

Larry and others.  I use 1 1/2 inch stainless angle iron for my HiZ 4 square
supports.  They are 3ft long with about 2ft driven into the ground.  The
angle iron has an enormous amount of surface area compared to a normal
ground rod which in my opinion makes a much better ground system for the
array.  YMMV, 73, de gary