[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] 4-8 Pro on sloping land

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Sun Apr 26 22:39:17 EDT 2015

Hi Larry,
  As near as I can tell, the only change in the pattern as a result of you 5
degree slope will be that the peak pattern will be up 5 degrees in the up
direction and down 5 degrees in the down direction.
This generally would likely never be noticed. I have programmed this by
looking at elements leaned over in Eznec and it confirms the pattern peak
follows the slope.

Lee  K7TJR