[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] 160 Meter Inter mod Followup (new question)

contact at hizantennas.com contact at hizantennas.com
Fri Nov 28 22:27:43 EST 2014

Brian,

Some of your postings got bounced for some reason. It may have just been format I don’t know.

Both controllers must be powered. You can just jumper between the two or power the second through the coax. Either way.

You do not have to send power up coaxes for both. But you do need to have ground and power for each system either jumpered between the boxes or fed up the coax as you have done.

We usually try to send enough jumpers to make this system connect together with one source of power. The little coax power in jumpers must be in place on all of the boxes also.

 The second feedline is apparently providing your ground connection to the second controller and elements. All boxes must have a ground connection either through the ground wires or the coaxes that interconnect the boxes.

Lee