[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Inter mod III

Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO cqkg8co at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 19:08:27 EST 2014

First of all, I would like to thank both of you for such quick responses.
Tim:
1.  About the rectifying thing ....I understand what you are saying, and will tighten things up tomorrow.  The AM BCB thing isn't just one     station, there a number of stations .... like the BCB band has been shifted up in frequency.  I do not notice this issue with my beverages     and on the transmit antenna.
    I will make sure to check all coax connections, ground wire connections and connections to elements and install the HI-Z BCB filters.

Lee:
Will take photos of see up and will e-mail them over.

Thank you

Brian, KG8CO