[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] verticals supports

Dave Anderson, K4SV davek4sv at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 18:57:17 EST 2014

Hi Jorge,
Sorry to hear about the damage to the mounts.
It sounds like the ground is very rocky or just very hard Clay.  I would suggest you use a old screw driver and hammer and chip out a hold in the ground deep enough to hold the antenna mounts.  Use some concrete and cement the mounts into the ground.  Once cured you can mount your antennas.
I have clay which is very hard.  I use water to soften the ground befor digging or pounding in posts ETC.
GL see you on TOP band. Dave Anderson, K4SVTryon, NC 828 777-5088 WWW.K4SV.NET