[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] HAPPY NEW YEAR -- 2014

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Wed Jan 1 17:12:20 EST 2014

The HI-Z team of Lee, Gunny, Travis and Jeff are all just plain outstanding!
I can tell you as a long time user of the dual band HI-Z 8 circle - I am
very pleased.

After almost 30 years at this QTH - now for the first time - the Beverages
are GONE! And we are hearing better than ever!

Next week I will install another HI-Z 4 square 500 feet away from the HI-Z 8
broadside to Europe, so both the 8 circle and the new 4 square will feed the
DXE NCC-1 to allow dynamic phasing of the two HI-Z arrays to get even better
performance. The model shows the combination RDF exceeds 15 dB.

We'll have the new system ready for testing in a few weeks before the CQ160
CW contest. And it will feed the K3LR 160 meter Skimmer SDR so you can see
how well it hears by logging into the reverse beacon network.

By the way - DX Engineering is VERY PROUD to represent and sell the HI-Z
quality line of products.
2014 will bring even more great things from HI-Z and DXE! Stay tuned

73 and HNY,
Tim K3LR
Long time happy HI-Z user and also a member of the DX Engineering Team