[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] FW: Remote Hi-Z Antenna Control Question

Joe Wilkowski dxradio at k8fc.com
Tue Feb 11 15:25:49 EST 2014

Lee, I indicated to you last year that I was doing this.  In actuality,
the best remote control application is the Green Heron Everyware
product.  Fully remote from anywhere in the world.  Complete with local
compass rose graphics.
Please visit:

http://www.greenheronengineering.com/GHE_Overview.php?

Excellent products.