[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Two items today

rich_k7zv at gphilltop.com rich_k7zv at gphilltop.com
Mon Feb 10 19:57:52 EST 2014

Lee,

Glad you were able to get the file as it was fairly large. I am blessed
with a very quiet location and it is amazing what you can hear when the
noise is that low.

Sorry about your line noise problem. It must be pretty bad if you have to
get the FCC involved!

No, I am not using any APF or noise reduction. I do have the filter
tighten down some but that is all.

I am still learning how to get the recordings better. Today I now figured
out and can record both sides of the QSO now.

Very Best,

Rich K7ZV