[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] coaxial from transformer to radio

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Sun Dec 7 13:07:20 EST 2014

Greetings Jorge.  Yes you need a BNC to whatever connector is on your radio. It should be 50 ohm cable but 75 would not hurt anything. By the way 75 ohm BNC connectors use a different diameter center pin therefore I suggest 50 ohm. WE have no way of knowing what connector may be used by the customers.
Lee   K7TJR