[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Reflector

Lee STRAHAN k7tjr at msn.com
Mon Sep 2 11:15:28 EDT 2013

   Thanks guys for all the feedback. We are working on the problem for a single individual that is not able to post yet.
  I think we will figure it out.
    Just as an aside note, yes, I know the website is not very current and I have been neglecting it.
Here is the story, I turn 70 years old in a few days. I have a car ( actually I have several project cars) that I have been building for 30 years as another love. About 1 month ago I went to my nephew and told him I would drive that car for my 70th birthday. It is not any way near finished, but I drove it yesterday up and down the private road to my house. This all of course thanks to his help. We have worked day and night and even consumed a fair amount of beer in the process. I will post some video to my personal website soon so any interested could see this old goat in action.
  Until then thank you all for the continuing interest and there is always more to come from Hi-Z Antennas.
 Lee Strahan  K7TJR