[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Hi-Z Wireless Beta Program

contact contact at hizantennas.com
Wed May 29 21:18:12 EDT 2013

To Our Valued Customers,

We will be releasing a wireless control system in the near future.

We are looking for several test sites, folks who are willing to install this
system and give us feedback over a month or so.

The system in its initial release will replace the control cable.
Installation is simple. Just disconnect the current control  cable, and wire
the TX unit to the shack switch and wire the RX unit to the phase
controller, simple point to point.

The range that this system will cover can be out to over 2000ft.

If interested please contact me directly. We will evaluate your QTH and
decide if that is a good Beta candidate. We will offer some special pricing
and or other value in exchange for your efforts and reporting.

The goal at this time is proof of range in a variety of locations and
configurations.

THANK YOU,  Dick  KO7N   541.543.9921

Hi-Z Antennas