[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Detuning antennas when using 4square

Roger D Johnson n1rj at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 19 15:58:44 EDT 2012

It's a bit more complicated then that. If you open the feedline center conductor
at the antenna (Ithink that's what you mean), you still have two half waves on 80m.
Also, you have the combined length of half the inv V and the outer conductor of the
feedline that's resonant somewhere! Doug..do you have a good balun to prevent
this?

73, Roger

73, Roger