[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Preamp Installation in high humidity environments

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:58:29 EDT 2012

	Just a follow-up on this.  I removed all preamps for the season as a
precaution for lightning and inspected them for corrosion.  The other
3 plus my spare were all very clean.  I'm guessing it was simply bad
luck that the corroded one was mounted vertical so condensation
collected around the the RG6 connector.  When I reinstall I'll be
careful to slightly tilt each so any condensation will drain out one
of the corners.

					73,  Bill  W4ZV