[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Filter needed for sure

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Tue Sep 27 12:52:19 EDT 2011

  Whenever there are IMD problems in a Hi-Z array, one should first make sure there is adequate supply voltage at the controller. The IMD capability is directly related to the Voltage available. We can run as high as 14.5 VDC at the controller. If the level drops below 13.8 VDC The capability is compromised. Also if any foilage or insects breach the insulators on the Hi-Z elements the system can be compromised, It took quite a while for one of our customers to find the expired spider.
Lee  K7TJR