[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Filter needed for sure

Andrew Cowan gm0udlandrew at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:38:08 EDT 2011

Hello All,

After installing my Hi-Z 3 and finally getting round to trying it I am
getting hammered with strong am signals from 1107, 1052, 810 khz signals
mixed on 160 and 80mtrs.
So going to buy the high pass filter not that I need it to go as high as
60mhz up to 7.4mhz would be enough.
One question would be how do you know that the ground rod at the base of
the verticals is sufficient for the system, I am getting good results on
40m comparing it to my 4 square,
on 160/80 not been much about as yet to try.

Andrew   GM0UDL