[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] lightning protection

Jo, YC0LOW yc0low at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:18:08 EST 2011

Lee and Dick,
I look forward to seeing the document's mod on your web. The new 2 elements
rx array was working good for me while at /1 qth - a day after CQWW SSB
2011 contest. The /1 qth is also known as the 'lightning capital" :-)) and
we're shortly come to raining season (pse see Locator: *OI33TG94DX*
<http://aprs.fi/?addr=OI33TG94DX>Latitude: 6°43.76' S -  Longitude:
107°39.57' E)
Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW