[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Idea for weatherproofing amps

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:02:36 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM, contact <contact at hizantennas.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Could you send the link URL for that enclosure?
>
> TNX  Dick

You mean a URL to a supplier? I don't have a link handy, but Mouser and
Newark have them. They are made by Hammond.

They are polycarbonate, and the lids are available in clear, smoke, and
opaque. They come in many sizes. I have been using those for my Beverage
antenna enclosures for some time now.

73 Mike
www.w0btu.com