[Hi-zreceivingarraydiscussions] Records

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Thu Dec 2 10:57:30 EST 2010

   Well being an engineer has gotten me in trouble again. I misinterpreted Larry K1UOs
record information. He said one thing and I thought it meant something else. hee hee

Lee,

  Correction to your posting.....   The 80M score is definately not a World Record...just maybe a world high score this time around :-)

73
Larry  K1UO

Just a possible USA record......  The North American and World records are much higher !!

    Me, I think Larry is kickin some airwaves!!!
Lee   K7TJR